Tuesday 6 March 2012

spurt NUTS




under a golden wych elm tree
                                                                                 puffed out like pigeons’ sleeping
breasts
                              or parachute I would sit
propped

against the trunk and let certain bugs

grow accustomed to me                    climb all over me

centipedes I’d shove down my pants
went                           to
                                                                      hospital – beetle in the ear
                and feeling
                ants were
                          feelings I’d never felt                                    except
when
I was hurting myself –

then in a rage I’d thrash

                                       my legs tear leaves dig the soil down to wet and worms and
whether
                          I knew it or not (I didn’t know it)
                                         rub soil on my
                  face                                            eat soil –
ask  
go
it’s right to and I say
no                                                                                                   I wasn’t NUTS          only
                          in spurts
a dick’s a dick but isn’t always orgasming

                                              pain’s
pain                                                                         but no-one always
            hurts
                                       and some people use pain to not hurt                             me
I use bark aloneness bugs                                                     dirt
                                                        take weird stock                          beneath that tree
of mum and my sisters

                                         fare-welling me

                                                                                                                but cry
                            under parachutes I
spurt NUTS
sometimes                                         to       stick      around

No comments:

Post a Comment